Grateful for our Partners
Small Businesses are the backbones of the American workforce, and really, worldwide. We believe in supporting small businesses when we can, so we are pleased to partner with so many to bring you the amazing products in our shop. We will do our best to keep this list updated so you can explore the other products these amazing businesses provide, that I may not be able to carry in the grAttitude shop:
- Melodie Hrabe - The creative talent behind our logo and branding.
- EcoEnclose - Not 100% sure how small this business is, but it is the genius behind our eco-friendly packaging based in Louisville, CO.
- Ten & Ty Designs - Ten&Ty Designs is little leather & up-cycled bike tube earring business run by a busy Mom and Wife in Hayward, WI.
- The Happi Empire - Discover mindful tools & inspiration to undo suffering, live in joy and return to Love. Creative mind from London, UK.
- Journal Republic - World-class, simple designs to spread the beauty of creativity and be a catalyst for you to listen, feel, and connect with your deeper self.
- PluckingTheDaisy - Presently providing perfectly polychromatic printed papers. Hand-curated vintage clothing and curiosities to come.
- Herbal Chest - Botanical and holistic self care for the body and skin based in Portland, OR.
- Adorned Embroidery - Luxury embroidered gifts made for you from Glasgow, Scotland.
- The Chicago Marbler - this Chicago, IL shop makes mosaics, miniatures, marbled things, and soap.
- Maggie Stern Stitches - Children's book author and artist turned sock master with her socks celebrating women (and a few men) who have changed the world for the better.
- Mel's Toffee - Boss mama Michelle lovingly crafting her handmade Michigan-made toffee - "One Bite is Never Enough...EVER".
- Big Moods - Big Moods provides high quality stickers and accessories made to spread happiness. They are teamed up with the charity Active Minds to help support mental health awareness and also with the American Cancer Society.
- Sweeter Cards - Sweeter Cards are the first-ever greeting card and gourmet chocolate bar all in ONE. Their dark chocolate sea salt caramel is handmade in St. Louis, using Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients and each batch is hand stirred in copper kettles. There are no artificial flavors or colors, no preservatives and no hydrogenated oils.
- Moxie Malas - Owner Jessica creates Crystal Healing and Aromatherapy jewelry inspired by the best version of you and created as a reminder that all those qualities already exist within! It's time to unleash them and live Peacefully Untamed! Made with love and intention in the Twin Cities.
- Amber Lotus Publishing - Based in Portland, Oregon, they are a carbon-negative independent publisher of mind-body-spirit themed calendars, coloring books, greeting cards, and journals. They create products that illuminate the sacred dimensions of everyday life — mindfulness, healthy lifestyles, and earth awareness. Find more about their eco-initiatives here!
- Honest AF Cards - Unapologetically honest cards & other dope sh!t! Made in Austin, TX.
- Minor Thread was established in 2003 in Oakland, CA by artist Charlie Wright, who was dedicated to taking recycled and vintage materials and repurposing them into awesome, useful objects. Today, Charlie hand-picks and often hand-paints beautiful, natural fabrics for her organic herbal sachets, creates organic tea blends and offers whimsical, retro-style home goods and accessories.
- Tong Jerky began when the two founders were in college together and traveled extensively looking for the best meat produce to eat, which is how they discovered biltong, a traditional South African cured meat snack similar to beef jerky. They combined the best features of biltong with traditional American beef jerky brought to us from CA.
WisSotaGirl Designs crafts custom items for you! Operating out of Minneapolis, MN, this shop creates masks, lanyards, market bags, jewelry, and more!
FemCards was founded in 2017 when Shannon Smith combined two passions: art and female empowerment. Featuring badass women of history, the political arena, and pop culture, FemCards seeks to encourage, inspire, and occasionally evoke belly laughs.
B McVan Designs is based in a small town on Maryland’s eastern shore, where sweeping views of the Chesapeake Bay and the desire to travel to faraway places inspire our designs. Here, our small team and a dog or two, paint, illustrate, manufacture, pack, and ship products, provide customer service, and laugh at least a hundred times a day.
- The Bower Studio comes to us out of Amherst, MA, and is named after the bowerbird, which is known for its beautiful nests that it decorates with colorful found objects. The studio was founded in 2011 by artists Isa Wang and Vincent Frano. They combined their interests in illustration and environmental stewardship to design beautiful and functional items that showcase the diversity of American flora and fauna. The Bower Studio's creations are made sustainably by utilizing eco-friendly materials and donating to environmental causes. Each item is carefully handmade in Amherst, MA. Learn more about The Bower Studio's commitment to sustainability.
- Moglea is a design studio that creates modern paper and home goods, and was founded by Meg and Chad Gleason in 2012. Their artful line is created by using hand-applied production processes like paint and dye to add one-of-a-kind elements to each finished product. The production team in their Iowa-based studio thoughtfully applies layers of paint to extra thick sheets of paper before cutting them down, yielding unique compositions. Cards are dipped one at a time in custom blends of pigment and organic dyes. Each piece is finished on one of their antique presses where it is foil stamped, printed or die cut using traditional letterpress printing processes.
- Ooly comes to us from CA. They love creating products that help people of all ages smile, explore their imaginations and express themselves. Since 2003, they've been dreaming up all kinds of colorful, fresh, and inspiring products full of unexpected delight. Seriously fun stuff to make your art space, creative space, school space, or office space more fun. Whatever space you're in, you’re sure to find that something extra special to spark your creativity and express yourself to the world. Here's to a fun, happy and colorful life!